We have begun our observance of the Lenten season, which culminates in Holy Week and Easter Sunday. Join us as you are able.
- Every Thursday evening in March, we will host a Lenten Dinner, with soup, salad, bread and dessert in the Great Room. This is followed by a 6:15 p.m. program, led by Pastor Kelley Ketcham.
- Palm Sunday, April 2: 8:45 a.m. Traditional worship service; 10 a.m. Christian education; 11:15 a.m. Contemporary worship service
- Maundy Thursday, April 6: 7 p.m. Joint evening worship service at Presbyterian Church of the Covenant
- Good Friday, April 7: 7 p.m. Joint evening worship service with Presbyterian Church of the Covenant, hosted by St. Mark’s
- Holy Saturday, April 8: 9 a.m. Prayer vigil in St. Mark’s sanctuary
Easter Sunday, April 9: 8:45 a.m. Traditional worship service; 11:15 a.m. Contemporary worship service