Pastor, Staff, Council
St. Mark’s Ministry Staff Team
Our congregation is blessed to have a dedicated staff, working together to coordinate and provide support for our services, music ministries, outreach, care of the facility and many other activities. The church office is open on weekdays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- John Lasher, music director. John plays organ, piano and keyboards and serves at both the 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. services. He also provides special music during many events throughout the year. He grew up in Newark, Delaware, where he was active in church music starting at the age of 7. He earned a bachelor’s degree in Music Composition from Cairn University, where he also studied Bible and theology. In addition to his musical endeavors, John is an accomplished actor, having appeared in featured roles with the Wilmington Drama League, Milburn Stone Theatre in Cecil County, Md., and with Beacon Theatre Productions in Philadelphia. He builds computers as a. hobby, enjoys cooking and drives for Über.
- Rick Johnson, sexton. Rick maintains our facilities, keeps things running smoothly and ensures the property is in good repair. He is a widower with two adult children. He works as a conservation technician for Wilmington State Parks and loves to read, travel and cook.
- Sabrina Mackey, nursery director.
- Kitty Dombroski, president
- Faith Patterson, vice president
- Peg Bradley, secretary
- Karen Hansell, financial secretary
- Dave Herrmann, worship
- Kyle Schuldt, Christian service
- Brian Schmidt, communications
- Barbara Sheridan, evangelism
- Bill Fuson, property
- Tim Bishop, treasurer
- Nancy Wilkerson, Christian education
St. Mark’s Leadership Council
The St. Mark’s Leadership Council works with Pastor Scott to establish congregational priorities and policies. Officers include:
Committees and Council Liaisons: